law offices serving both
the Brainerd Lakes
& Little Falls Area
Here to be Your Advocate
It’s difficult to predict, in the course of your life, when you might need the assistance of an attorney. As they are portrayed in television, attorneys are often either hero or villain, swooping in during a particularly trying or troublesome time in their clients’ lives. But attorneys in real life are usually called upon much more quietly—and much more often.
Attorneys simply offer a service. Mallie Law Office offers its legal services in Brainerd and Little Falls, to a wide range of clients from across the state. We offer services in family law, business, real estate, and other legal areas. We offer many legal services central Minnesota residents rely on.
Legal Services Provided by Mallie Law Office
The attorneys at Mallie Law Office provide a wide range of legal services in the following areas:
- Family Law: From Divorce filings to child support to child custody, family law can be an emotionally charged, complicated area. The best way to get the results you want is to enlist the help of experienced family law attorneys such as those at Mallie Law Office.
- Landlord and Tenant Law: Disputes between landlords and tenants are often best prevented by a robust contract with clear terms. The assistance of attorneys can be vital in developing those contracts as well as in defending them. The attorneys at Mallie Law Office have considerable experience in this area.
- Estate Planning: This is an area that we all go through but which most of us don’t like to think about. Yet, most of our estate planning clients leave our law offices feeling relieved and content: they know that things will be taken care of no matter what, and that’s a nice feeling. This includes wills laws, trust laws, and even healthcare directives and power of attorney.
- Probate: The process of moving property or assets once someone passes away can be another emotionally charged time in someone’s life. Making that process easy isn’t always possible—but we try to make it as efficient and problem-free as possible. Attorneys are almost always helpful in that regard.
- Bankruptcy: Filing for bankruptcy isn’t seen in quite the same way that it used to be, and for many of our clients, Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a great financial choice to make. To ensure everything is done properly, the assistance of attorney is vital for filing bankruptcy.
- Business Law: Protect your business by making sure its on sound legal footing. Any business is going to encounter legal challenges from time to time, from hiring new workers to expanding your property. Having an attorney on your side is one great way to protect your business.
- Real Estate: If you’re looking to buy, sell, or rent, there are certain legal obligations that you must meet, and having an attorney by your side is one way to ensure that you don’t miss anything.
Having an attorney present is a way or protecting yourself from whatever life throws at you. The attorneys at Mallie Law Office work as your advocate in a wide range of areas, from family law to estate planning to real estate. So if you have a legal question, don’t hesitate to give us a call.